Do not ask if there is any jam from hot pepper. This jam recipe will completely change your thinking. It will surprise you that hot peppers turn into such a sweet bitterness. We have a recipe for you that from now on, you cannot think of toasted bread without it in your breakfasts. Here is the hot pepper jam recipe…
Ingredients for Chili Jam Recipe
- 10 red hot peppers
- 8 red capia peppers
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1.5 glasses of sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
Preparation of Hot Pepper Jam
If you wish, you can soak the peppers in water for 1 hour to remove their bitterness. Lemon juice and honey will help your jam to have a thicker essence.
- Wash all the peppers and cut them in half and remove the seeds.
- Dice all the peppers and put them in the saucepan.
- Add sugar to the saucepan, close its lid and dilute with sugar for 2-3 hours.
- Pour the water over low heat and let it boil.
- Add the honey to the boiling jam, squeeze the lemon juice and boil for another 4-5 minutes to melt.
- Take it into the jar and close the lid after it gets slightly warm. Turn it over and cool at room temperature. That’s it! Bon Appetit!