• You can eat omelets at breakfast. If you wish you can add mushrooms, peppers, onions and broccoli and olive oil to enrich the Omega-3 content. The eggs you choose for the omelet should be from the eggs of chickens that are fed in a natural environment.
• One portion of seasonal fruit
• For lunch, you can make a salad with your favorite greens. You can add lettuce, spinach, avocado, cucumber, carrot and peppers and garnish with walnuts or almonds. You can also put chicken or meat pieces or seafood in your salad. You shouldn’t forget to add olive oil and lemon sauce.
• One apple
• Three walnuts
• You can choose a meal made of cauliflower, artichoke, broccoli, carrot, asparagus or spinach for your dinner. You should just consume a portion.
• You can also eat one portion of grilled chicken or turkey breast without its skin.
• Avocado slices
• A bowl of fresh blackberries or grapes