What is Naturally Good For Athlete’s Foot?
Many people have to cope with this problem at least once in their lives, as athlete’s foot, a serious skin disease, is contagious. The foot area is a favorable environment for microorganisms that reproduce and survive in humid and hot conditions. In this article, we will answer these questions: “What should we do to prevent athlete’s foot?” “What are the natural remedies in the treatment of athlete’s foot?”
Causes and Symptoms
The main reasons for the spread of athlete’s foot are;
– the feet remaining airless in the shoes for a long time during the day,
– preference of narrow shoes
– not fully drying the feet off after washing.
Athlete’s foot generally causes water blister and the fungus area looks red. It can also cause dandruff, and problems such as itching and burning may also occur.
What Should We Do to Prevent Athlete’s Foot?
The first thing for removing athlete’s foot is to pay attention to foot care. In order to ensure foot health, you should care the following issues:
– As long as you have athlete’s foot, pay maximum attention to your foot hygiene. Wash your feet regularly every day and dry them carefully with a clean towel including toe-web.
– In the summer, prefer breathable shoes that prevent feet from getting moist and also avoid wearing tight-fitting shoes.
– Do not walk barefoot in public places such as pool, beach, gym. Never allow anyone including family members to use your personal belongings such as socks, shoes, slippers.
– Wear sweat absorbing socks and change them every day. Wash your socks and everything you use for foot cleaning in boiling water.
– Use anti-fungal sprays or powders recommended by your doctor.
Natural Remedies Treat Athlete’s Foot
First boil this plant in water. After the water gets warm, rub your feet with this water in a basin and leave them inside for a while.
Add a little salt to 7-8 cloves of garlic, mash them in a bowl and decant in a glass jar. Add a small amount of alcohol and wait 3-4 hours. After shaking the mixture, transfer again to another glass jar.
In the meantime, wash and clean your feet with water. Take some from this mixture with the help of cotton and apply it to the areas with athlete’s foot. Repeat this for 15 days until the fungus disappear.
Apple cider vinegar
Mix half a liter of apple cider vinegar with a liter of water and wait 45 minutes. Apply to the areas with fungus from the mixture with the help of cotton.