Benefits of Pineapple
Having a sweet-sour taste, pineapple contains plenty of water, fiber and vitamin C. Therefore, it is helpful to get rid of constipation. Furthermore, pineapple is preferred a lot by those who want to lose weight thanks to this feature and meeting the need for sweet. Here are all benefits of pineapple and pineapple juice…
- Pineapple is rich in Bromelain substance. It is an enzyme that helps take advantage of protein’s benefits. Bromelain also fights with cancer cells well.
- Free radicals cause cancer and heart diseases. Thanks to the antioxidant feature of pineapple, they prevent free radicals circulating in the body and help renew cells.
- Protein yeast in pineapple effectively resolves proteins in meals. In this way, it activates the stomach and intestines and facilitates digestion. It also reduces symptoms of stomach acid reflux and heartburn.
- Pineapple juice is effective in reducing fever and preventing trachea infection.
- Pineapple helps to remove toxins in the body due to its diuretic effect and protects the skin health.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to reduce bronchial inflammation.
- Pineapple, which is a source of potassium, helps blood circulation and balances blood pressure. It also contributes to the reduction of arteriosclerosis.
- The rich amount of manganese in pineapple strengthens bone and connective tissues as it facilitates calcium absorption.
- Pineapple prevents hair loss and nourishes the hair follicles with the help of high levels of vitamin C it contains.
Pineapple and Cucumber Juice Recipe
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 aloe vera leaf
- a glass of water
- 1 apple
- 1 slice of pineapple
Slice the apple and cucumber. Cut the aloe vera leaf and add its gel to the blender. Mix the sliced apple and cucumber with pineapple and 1 glass of water in the blender.
You can drink this mixture twice a day – before breakfast and before bedtime.
Related Post: Benefits of Dragon Fruit