The most delicious of olive oil dishes, the most beautiful form of leeks… Here is the leek recipe with olive oil!
- 5 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- Half tea glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice
- Half lemon juice
- Half orange juice
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1.5 glasses of hot water
How to Make Leek with Olive Oil?
- Clean the leeks and wash them thoroughly. After chopping the rings, put them in a bowl of hot water.
- Chop the onions and carrots in the same form.
- Take the onions and olive oil that you chopped into a pot and fry them until they turn pink.
- Then add the chopped carrots and continue roasting.
- Add the leeks and cook for 10 minutes by closing the lid of the pan.
- Open the lid and add the water, washed rice, sugar and salt.
- Add the orange juice and lemon juice and mix.
- Cover the lid and cook over medium heat until the leeks are soft. After cooking, let it cool.
Enjoy your meal!