If you love tacos and think that you cannot eat tacos on a keto diet, you are wrong. Among the recipes suitable for the keto diet, there is a recipe for keto tacos. In this article, we have explained to you the details of keto tacos recipe for the ketogenic diet.
Are you on a ketogenic diet and want to eat tacos? In this post, we will give you a very practical recipe so that you can prepare delicious Mexican ketogenic tacos. When making taco bread, we will use cheddar cheese instead of regular flour, thereby not violating the keto diet program.
In this ketogenic taco recipe, we use cheddar cheese to make shells. We add cubed minced meat and bacon, avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce and mayonnaise into the taco. Let’s look at the details of this keto diet recipe;
Keto Tacos Recipe
220 g cubed beef (preferably minced meat)
1 clove of garlic
1 slice of bacon
1/3 cup chopped avocado
1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 chopped onion
Salt, pepper and optional spices
1 teaspoon of taco spice
For cheese taco shells;
4 slices of cheddar cheese
– Chop the onion, tomato, and avocado into small pieces.
– After heating the oil in the pan, add the onion and garlic, add the meat and sprinkle with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Saute and cook the meat until it gets golden brown.
– Squeeze the cooking spray into a fireproof non-stick pan and cook the bacon over medium heat.
– Squeeze the cooking spray into the fireproof nonstick pan, heat over medium heat and add the cheese. Cook until the cheese turns brown, then turn and cook the top. You can also bake the cheese in the oven instead of frying it.
– If you want to take the shape of the taco peel, carefully twist the cheese while still warm, soft and foldable and let it cool. The crust will harden as the cheese cools.
– Place the beef cubed, avocado, tomato, purple onion, and bacon pieces and sprinkle with hot pepper, salt, and optional spices.
– You can add mayonnaise if you wish.
Enjoy your meal!