How would it be to spread the delicious hazelnut chocolate cream you prepare at home on a deliciously fried slice of bread? Your mouth is watering already, right? Here is the recipe for homemade fresh hazelnut chocolate cream that you know the ingredients and can eat with peace of mind.
• 200 g roasted hazelnuts
• 80 g dark chocolate
• 80 g milk chocolate
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
• 1 pinch of sea salt
Preparation of Homemade Fresh Hazelnut Chocolate Cream
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place your hazelnuts on an oiled paper oven tray and bake in the heated oven for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Take the slightly cooled hazelnuts into the blender bowl and chop them until they get a homogeneous consistency.
4. Melt the chocolates in a bain-marie on the stove.
5. Add coconut oil and sea salt to the chocolate.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture over the hazelnuts and mix with a spatula.
7. Fill the homemade chocolate hazelnut cream you have prepared in the jar and keep it at room temperature.