Would you like a chicken broth recipe that you can easily prepare at home? You can store it in paper cups or small plastic containers in the freezer, and you can take it out of the freezer whenever you need. You can prepare delicious soups and meals by adding this chicken broth. Here is the easy to make chicken broth recipe!
Ingredients of Chicken Broth
4-5 chicken thighs
1.5 liters of water
Half onion and half carrot
1 clove of garlic
2 bay leaves
4-5 black peppercorn
A few sprigs of parsley stalks and 1 sprig of rosemary (optional)
1. After washing the onion, garlic, carrot and celery, chop coarsely.
2. Place chicken thighs and chopped vegetables in a deep saucepan and add 1.5 liters of water.
3. Add the parsley stalks, rosemary, bay leaves and blackpepper to the saucepan and leave to cook on the stove over high heat.
4. After boiling, cook for three hours on low heat.
5. While boiling, remove the foam formed in the saucepan with a spoon.
6. After about three hours, take out the chicken thighs and vegetables from saucepan with the help of a strainer.
7. You can store chicken broth in paper cups or small plastic containers suitable for food storage and leave in the freezer.
Suggested Recipe: Cabbage Soup For Low Calorie Diets