Low-calorie soups are often included in diets. You may even have heard of the name of “soup diets”. These diets are based on limiting the amount of calories per day, such as low-calorie diets, or by drinking soup only at one meal. In this post, we will give you the recipe of one of these soups: Cabbage Soup
Of course, it is not possible to lose weight only by drinking soup. In other words, no food alone helps lose weight.
In order to get a healthy and better results from a diet, you had better pay attention to the balance between protein, carbohydrate, mineral and vitamin as well as regular exercise not to only lose muscle and water. Because consuming only low-calorie foods provides weight loss after a while, that’s true. However, this realizes only with water and muscle loss. It is also possible that your body metabolism may slow down.
Therefore, it will be more beneficial for your health to drink the cabbage soup, which we will give the recipe below, at lunch or dinner in your diet.
Cabbage Soup Recipe:
Half a cabbage
2 pieces of celery
1 large or two small onions
1-2 cloves of garlic
Half of a bunch of parsley
2-3 tbs olive oil
1 teaspoon of paprika
- First, add the onion, garlic and oil to a saucepan and sauté them.
- Add the other ingredients to the pot, respectively.
- Add some water to the mixture in the pot (water level should be a little more than the mixture) and close the lid.
- Then, check if the cabbage is soft with a spoon, and when it is soft, turn off the stove.
- Pass the soup through the mixer and serve it.
Related Post: Mushroom Soup Recipe – Creamy Mushroom Diet Soup