We can use lemon for the care of our hair as well as skin care. Lemon has many benefits to hair. First, we will list the benefits of lemon. Then we will give you the recipe for lemon hair mask.
The Benefits of Lemon to Hair
– Lemon contains a lot vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, folic acid and fiber. Lemon thickens the hair strands with the vitamins and minerals it contains and makes the hair more lush.
– Lemon prevents dandruff in the hair and also removes dandruff in the hair.
– It helps to lighten the hair naturally with citric acid in lemon. How? Apply lemon juice to your hair and wait for a while in the sun. You will see that your hair color turns on by itself.
– Lemon is a natural hair styler. If you want your hair not to be spoiled, apply some lemon juice to your hair.
– Lemon is also a good hair shine. You can make your hair look brighter by adding lemon juice into your hair conditioner.
– What’s more, lemon cleanses the scalp and eliminates the blockages on the scalp. It also nourishes the hair and prevents the hair from getting oily.
Reminder: Lemon is a food with a high acidic content. Therefore, using lemon too often can cause the hair to dry out. Lemon dried on the hair can damage the hair roots and irritate them. So avoid applying too much lemon juice to your hair.
Lemon Hair Mask Recipe
2 tbs of lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
3 tbs of honey
3 teaspoons of olive oil
Mix all ingredients well in a glass bowl. Then, apply the mixture by massaging your scalp. After waiting for about 20 minutes, wash your hair with a natural shampoo.
Related Post: Homemade Hair Masks – DIY Hair Masks