Dieting requires a lot of effort and you should be very sensitive in this process. However, being sensitive does not mean skipping meals or having irregular and unhealthy nutrition plan. In this article, we will talk about this mistake that many people make during their diet plans and we will give very crucial recommendations for dieters.
One of the most important recommendations for dieters;
Slimming is a situation that requires much will and effort. In addition, those who try to lose weight should not skip meals. When you skip a meal, the body will feel this deficiency and will want to complete this at bedtime. This will trigger pre-sleep eating at night which will force those who follow a slimming diet.
We recommend you to have your last meal, around 6.00-6.30 every day. Of course, it will not be enough for your metabolism naturally and you will feel the need to snack something later at night. Staying this way until breakfast will cause your blood sugar to drop and you will start the day sluggishly. Therefore, eat light foods as a final snack two hours before bedtime.
Our other important recommendations for dieters:
- Do not forget to drink plenty of water. In addition to having many benefits of water, it also speeds up metabolism. Consume 2-2.5 liters of water during the day.
- Reduce your daily carbohydrate intake.
- Stay away from white sugar and limit your salt intake.
- Avoid well-sugared desserts, pastries and fries.
- Consume whole-grain bread instead of white bread.
- Try to walk and get exercise regularly.
- Be a realist and determine more realistic expectations from your diet program
- Change your lifestyle and live with a more active life
- Give up unhealthy habits, restrict your alcohol intake
- Stop smoking